Welcome to this Room 11 blog. Our learning philosophy is to LEARN, CREATE an artifact that shows our learning, and then SHARE it in creative ways, including posting it here on this blog.The purpose of this blog is for students to become accustomed to sharing their learning, recieving feedback, and preparing them for having their very own blog.While students will make every effort to have work corrected and error free it is in fact authentic student work, showing where students are at, and so there are likely to be some mistakes. The aim is to note progress and improvement, and we expect to see this over time.

Tuesday 4 June 2013

FABULOUS GLASSES

FABULOUS GLASSES

 
6th May 2013 By Nicholas (room 11)
Have you ever worn reading glasses when you were 9? How did you feel? I felt nervous when I got them, then I felt awesome because I looked smart
On the first week of the holidays I had some trial glasses, at the end of the week I went to Waikaneye and saw the optometrist. I said they
really helped so I got some of my own pear I chose some with A.R lenses.
On Friday afternoon I picked them up, they looked a bit different from the ones that I wanted; they had special cleaning stuff for these A.R. lenses. My class finks I look smart in my glasses.

3 comments:

  1. I liked your story.Can you see much better now you have your glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story nick i wish i had so glasses

    ReplyDelete