Welcome to this Room 11 blog. Our learning philosophy is to LEARN, CREATE an artifact that shows our learning, and then SHARE it in creative ways, including posting it here on this blog.The purpose of this blog is for students to become accustomed to sharing their learning, recieving feedback, and preparing them for having their very own blog.While students will make every effort to have work corrected and error free it is in fact authentic student work, showing where students are at, and so there are likely to be some mistakes. The aim is to note progress and improvement, and we expect to see this over time.

Monday 29 July 2013

THE EARTHQUAKE

By George Curtis

first the ground was shaking then the dog was barking let me tell you about the earthquake I was in.

At first I was watching TV and then the dog started to bark and then the ground started to shake. Then the TV moved and started to wobble and the it shifted a meter away from where it was.

Then I rushed over to the doorway and shouted earthquake! Then my mum rushed down stairs and told me to get under the table. So I got under and when the earthquake was over we went in to the car and drove to the hills it was an hour drive but it was worth it.

The earthquake was really bad but it was worse in wellington.         

1 comment: