Welcome to this Room 11 blog. Our learning philosophy is to LEARN, CREATE an artifact that shows our learning, and then SHARE it in creative ways, including posting it here on this blog.The purpose of this blog is for students to become accustomed to sharing their learning, recieving feedback, and preparing them for having their very own blog.While students will make every effort to have work corrected and error free it is in fact authentic student work, showing where students are at, and so there are likely to be some mistakes. The aim is to note progress and improvement, and we expect to see this over time.

Monday 29 July 2013


The big shake

"Hello my name is Kenza!" and i will ask you have you ever been in a terrifying earthquake bigger then a six.zero well, i have! and let me tell you all about it.

On Sunday the 20th of July 5:07 and that was when I was about to go ask my mum if she could tie my hair up. i really freaked out because i could not find anyone anywhere! until i saw something shacking and realized that there was an "earthquake!". my mum "Kenza" come other here so i ran other to where my family were and i "dropped, covered and held!"

When i was down with my family we were all covering and holding, well we were all aware that the earthquake was getting much bigger and much stronger and all around me i could hear books falling of the shelf's and onto the floor! i heard the doors rattling,  "I even heard one of my mums milk bottles break!" and one of my dads guitars fall onto the ground loudly!. "i was very scared but after a while it had finally stopped!".

     When we all got up my mum and dad asked us if we were all right. it really did fell like it had gone for ages!! but it had really only gone for 20 or 25 seconds.i looked around the house there were books everywhere and in the kitchen there was a while pile of water on the floor that had come out of the sink. i then went downstairs "and that was where my mum and i got out our survival so that we would ready a prepared!!!!

"it was a cool experience but i really do not hope it happens again!"   

3 comments:

  1. hello i am kenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the way you put your puncation in it great story kenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked the punctuation.
    also i think you should make the writing darker.
    i really liked your story.

    ReplyDelete