Welcome to this Room 11 blog. Our learning philosophy is to LEARN, CREATE an artifact that shows our learning, and then SHARE it in creative ways, including posting it here on this blog.The purpose of this blog is for students to become accustomed to sharing their learning, recieving feedback, and preparing them for having their very own blog.While students will make every effort to have work corrected and error free it is in fact authentic student work, showing where students are at, and so there are likely to be some mistakes. The aim is to note progress and improvement, and we expect to see this over time.

Monday 8 July 2013

Library visit

Library visit
It was Monday the 1st of July and that was when Rm 11 and Rm 18 where going to the public library.
When I got to school I put away my bag and that was when Mr. Corlett told me that we were going to the library. I did not even know about this but I was very excited I don’t usually go to public libraries so this was going to be really fun. When the bell rang we all sat down at our desks and waited to be told what time we would be leaving for the library and just when I was about to ask what time it was Mrs. lake and her class walked in and sat on the mat and Mrs. lake told us all to go and line up outside and wait. When we were walking to the library we had to wait a while until we could cross the road and when we did we ran for it because when only half of the line had crossed the road the red light for pedestrians’ to stop had gone on and that was not good but thank goodness the cars had stopped for us.


When we had finally arrived at the library we stopped and listened to her tell us that we needed to be quiet and listen to the lady that was going to talk to us. So when Mrs. Lake was finished talking to us she said to quietly follow her inside so we did. And when we got inside we all sat down and waited for everyone else to sit down. When we were all sitting down we listened to the lady that was talking and she read us a book that I think that she made herself. When she had finished reading her book she told us that we would be decorating feathers to go onto this big cloak that thy were making for every school I think?



When we were all into making them it was really fun my feather was a white one and my goal on the back was that I wished my house would a bathroom  so ioana and I ran away screaming have finished being built by next year on my birthday!. After I had made my one I went to the toilet and there was a huge queue so Ioana and I had to wait but when we had finally got there we saw that the boys and the girls had to share a bathroom so Ioana and I ran away creaming yuck that is disgusting so we went back into the room where everyone was still doing there feather art. when they had all finally all finished we said goodbye and left and that is the end of my story.              

No comments:

Post a Comment