Welcome to this Room 11 blog. Our learning philosophy is to LEARN, CREATE an artifact that shows our learning, and then SHARE it in creative ways, including posting it here on this blog.The purpose of this blog is for students to become accustomed to sharing their learning, recieving feedback, and preparing them for having their very own blog.While students will make every effort to have work corrected and error free it is in fact authentic student work, showing where students are at, and so there are likely to be some mistakes. The aim is to note progress and improvement, and we expect to see this over time.

Monday 29 July 2013

The Big Shake

[Hello my name is Jemma and I am going to tell you about my experience of The Big Shake.]

[I was at my friends house with my friends Maddie and Chloe and we were just hitting  the ballons up of the ground,and my friend Chloe was just leaning on the door, and it started to shake so she let go of the door and and it started to shake even harder.]

[So then we all shouted out EARTHQUAKE! Chloe's mum said "ok everyone under the table". So we all rushed under the table and I was so scared that I had to hold on to my friends. We started to see all the things moving around.I was really freaky for my friends and me]

[After it was done we were really surprised I was breathing in and out so I could calm down all of a sodden my friends Chloe's sisters friend came to ask if everyone was ok we all said yes she was there because Chloe's sister and her friend were going to have a sleep over we were all shocked for the night.]  


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jemma
    I really like how you added punctuation in the right places some people can get that wrong.There a few little spelling mistakes but that's all good.
    I really enjoyed that story. I was scared to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good it is a immersing story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jemma
    It was a really interesting story and had lots of detail in it. Their were some spelling mistakes in there that I could see but you are such a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i liked your story but next time you may
    need a bit more punctuation.

    ReplyDelete