Welcome to this Room 11 blog. Our learning philosophy is to LEARN, CREATE an artifact that shows our learning, and then SHARE it in creative ways, including posting it here on this blog.The purpose of this blog is for students to become accustomed to sharing their learning, recieving feedback, and preparing them for having their very own blog.While students will make every effort to have work corrected and error free it is in fact authentic student work, showing where students are at, and so there are likely to be some mistakes. The aim is to note progress and improvement, and we expect to see this over time.

Monday 29 July 2013

29th July by Sam

  
Hi i'm Sam and have you ever been in a earthquake with lights shaking above your head? Let me tell you when that happened to me.

One morning when i woke up I felt my bed shaking and so i asked jack if he was shaking my bed but it wasn’t him. Then i asked my Nana what it was and surprisingly it was an earthquake and so i went and asked my grandad if he felt it and he did.

after my mum and dad came to picked me Jacks and jessica up ready to go to the movies/cafe. well we were eating the earthquake came and Dad looked over at the chandelier and said “ I’m lucky i’m not under that chandelier and then he looked up and there was one above him.” we all had to go outside for a moment.

At the end of the earthquake we went back inside and ate the rest of the food then we went home. Then my Dad quickly ran in to my mums work to see if anything fell down and one product fell down. when we went home nothing had fell down luckily.

it was fun because they were my first earthquakes i have been in but in the i hope i don't die  in one.

7 comments:

  1. hi this is kenza i really think that your story is cool but i can't really see any punctuation in it apart from the people talking i mean you could put some exclamation marks in it other then that i like your tittle i bet that took a long time to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it took 5 secs

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can see a lot of punctuation in there Sam i know who jack is but who else does?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool story sam but i needs so punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the title but i can not see any puctation in it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it Sam you added lots of detail.
    all you need is some capitals and you will be sweet.
    I really liked keep up the hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it Sam you added lots of detail.
    all you need is some capitals and you will be sweet.
    I really liked keep up the hard work! (•‿•)

    ReplyDelete