Welcome to this Room 11 blog. Our learning philosophy is to LEARN, CREATE an artifact that shows our learning, and then SHARE it in creative ways, including posting it here on this blog.The purpose of this blog is for students to become accustomed to sharing their learning, recieving feedback, and preparing them for having their very own blog.While students will make every effort to have work corrected and error free it is in fact authentic student work, showing where students are at, and so there are likely to be some mistakes. The aim is to note progress and improvement, and we expect to see this over time.

Tuesday 15 October 2013

15th october 2013              Driving a Digger
On sunday the 13th October for the first time my dad let me drive a digger on my own.I had to walk the 4 tonne digger over to grandads shed so we could lift/move the shed while we were working on it.

First my dad told me the controls once i'd learnt them i was gone. i had to stop because dad said i could learn to dig so I played around with the bucket for ten minutes and over time i learnt. Then i went right up to the shed then i had to hop out because dad needed to finish it off.

Once that was done dad had to take the digger back to goodmans.Then all we had to do was take all the nails that were sticking out out.

Now grandad has a new shed to park his car and put his tools in. 160 words

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you did your paragraphs, but you also need to fix your capitol letters. By Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jasmine. When you look at Dad;s trucks, or when Dad gets letters, does Goodman start with a capital G

    ReplyDelete