Welcome to this Room 11 blog. Our learning philosophy is to LEARN, CREATE an artifact that shows our learning, and then SHARE it in creative ways, including posting it here on this blog.The purpose of this blog is for students to become accustomed to sharing their learning, recieving feedback, and preparing them for having their very own blog.While students will make every effort to have work corrected and error free it is in fact authentic student work, showing where students are at, and so there are likely to be some mistakes. The aim is to note progress and improvement, and we expect to see this over time.

Wednesday 29 May 2013

[Story] Baby Sitting - By Lucy.

      Baby Sitting
Have you ever looked after a baby or a toddler?
have, I looked after my cousins Jaimy and Gracie. Jaimy is about 3 years old, and Gracie is about 8 Weeks. They came to our house on Saturday. First of all, me, Emily and Imogen played in the playroom with Jaimy. After that, she made up play princess’s I got pretty bored. Then at last, it was time to go out. Jaimy hugged her Mum because she didn’t want to go. We FINALLY Got her and Gracie into our car. I went in my Mums car with Jaimy and Gracie. Where we went was the Warehouse, to get Jaimy some Dora movies. She was really lucky as she got 3 Dora Movies and a “Jake and the Pirates” Book! While me, Emily and Imogen were waiting for mum, dad and Jaimy, we stood by Gracie’s pram. Gracie put on SUCH A cute smile! Next we went to McDonalds, and Jaimy had never been there before as she does not live near us. She spent a lot of time on the Play Area. Then we went to 2 parks and we had a load of fun! I went home with my mum, Gracie and Jaimy. When we got home, I put Dora on for Jaimy and she snuggled on the couch and watched her Dora movies until about 7:00, her bedtime. Here comes the hard part. We couldn’t get her into her PJs at first! Finally she got into bed, but it took her a while to get to sleep. Then at about 9:30 me and Emily went to sleep. In the morning I was woken up by Gracie and her screaming at 8:30AM. We watched ALL the Dora’s again and Jaimy and her sister left at about  12:30.
That’s the end of my story.

By Lucy, RM 11.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is an awesome story i loved it
    you should read that to the
    class one day because that is an
    awesome story all the best Kenza

    ReplyDelete